You are viewing the article How to make hot and spicy kimchi beef hot pot for rainy and windy days at Elsaspeak.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Kimchi beef hotpot is a delicious and unique hot pot dish. So do you know how to prepare this dish properly? Let’s refer to how to make kimchi beef hot pot through the following article of Elsaspeak.edu.vn!
Ingredients for kimchi beef hot pot
- 300g beef
- 500ml bone broth
- 200g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 100g young tofu
- 3 lemongrass bulbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sausages (depending on taste)
- 2 leeks (paro onion)
- 500g kimchi
- 1 onion
- Seasoning: Sugar, salt, seasoning, satay, cooking oil, fish sauce, soy sauce, chili powder
How to choose to buy delicious and guaranteed dried shiitake mushrooms:
– Priority to buy dried shiitake mushrooms intact, not cracked or broken or appear abnormal white spots, signs of mold.
– You check that shiitake mushrooms must be dry and feel light when you pick them up, then it is a quality mushroom.
– The mushroom cap has a light brown color, especially when brought up to smell, it has a moderate characteristic aroma of shiitake.
How to choose to buy fresh tofu:
– You should buy pieces of tofu that are dry, not wet and have a slightly yellowish color.
– Choose pieces of beans that are intact, do not appear abnormal black spots and are not broken.
– You can test tofu by smelling, if the tofu is still good, it has a very fragrant characteristic scent of tofu, and if you smell a strange, sour smell, you should not buy it.
– You can make your own tofu at home for safety and security. For beef, you can buy it at shops and traditional markets. You can buy salt-brewed beef at Elsaspeak.edu.vn, which is a high-end product from Thu Hang cold meat brand.
How to make kimchi beef hot pot
Step 1Processing beef
When you buy beef, you wash it with water, then rub it with a little salt, then rinse it with water. Next, cut the beef into thin slices.
Step 2Prepare other ingredients
You remove 1-2 outermost layers and remove the roots of lemongrass, wash and smash.
You wash the onion and cut it into small pieces.
Peel the garlic, wash and mince it. Wash the leeks and cut them into pieces about 1 knuckle.
You cut the sausage into bite-sized pieces, wash the tofu and cut it into squares.
Shiitake mushrooms you soak with diluted salt water for about 10 minutes and take them out to dry, then cut into small pieces to eat.
Step 3Stir-fry ingredients
You put the pot on the stove, then pour in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add the chopped leeks, minced garlic, and lemongrass, stir well for 1 minute until you see the characteristic aroma. of the emitted materials.
Step 4Cook hotpot
After the mixture has smelled, you add about 500ml of bone broth.
Continue to add the whole chopped onion, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon seasoning, tablespoon satay, tablespoon salt soup, along with 500g kimchi.
Then, cook for about 15 minutes, then add the beef, sausage and tofu and cook for another 5 minutes, the hot pot is complete.
The hot pot of kimchi beef has a rich and delicious taste. This will be a dish that helps the family gather together, both enjoying the tender and flavorful beef, and being able to feel the sweet and sour kimchi in the right way. Let’s go to the kitchen and make a delicious pot of kimchi beef hot pot for the family!
Above is how to make beef hot pot that you should know. Follow Elsaspeak.edu.vn for more useful information!
Maybe you are interested:
Buy salt at Elsaspeak.edu.vn to make this dish
Thank you for reading this post How to make hot and spicy kimchi beef hot pot for rainy and windy days at Elsaspeak.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.