You are viewing the article 7 easy ways to make slime you can do at home at Elsaspeak.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Slime has taken the world by storm, captivating both children and adults alike with its gooey, stretchy, and mesmerizing properties. Its popularity has skyrocketed, with countless YouTube tutorials and endless discussions on social media platforms. While store-bought slime may be expensive and sometimes hard to find, fear not! With just a few simple ingredients and a little creativity, you can make your very own slime right in the comfort of your own home. In this guide, we will explore seven easy and enjoyable methods to create your own homemade slime. Get ready to dive into the fascinating world of slime-making, and let your imagination run wild as you experiment with different textures, colors, and add-ins. Whether you’re a young scientist looking for an exciting experiment or simply a parent trying to keep little ones entertained, these seven slime recipes are sure to provide hours of fun and sensory exploration. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the world of DIY slime and discover the joy of creating your own squishy, gooey masterpiece right at home!
Nowadays, there are many people who like to play slime, especially with the little ones. They can be played in a variety of ways depending on individual preferences. How to make slime simple and easy to follow will be instructed right below. Let’s experience together.
What is Slime?
Slime is a toy that has emerged recently in Vietnam but has been famous for a long time in the world. Slime is usually made from glue, soap or dishwashing liquid. Because it has a great flexibility and softness , people can freely change its shape.
Simple ways to make slime
Make Slime from Shampoo and Toothpaste
Ingredients to make slime from shampoo and toothpaste
- 1 tube of toothpaste
- 1 bottle of shampoo
- Step 1: Pour a little shampoo about 2 tablespoons into a small bowl. You should choose a strong shampoo. Also, white or opaque type will be more effective.
- Step 2: If you want color, you can add 1 or 2 drops of food coloring.
- Step 3: Next, you put an amount of toothpaste equal to ¼ of the shampoo you just added earlier. An opaque toothpaste is best, but you can still use striped toothpaste.
- Step 4: Use a toothpick and stir this mixture well. Stir for about a minute to thicken the mixture. If you don’t have a toothpick, use another small object, such as an ice cream stick or a chopstick.
- Step 5: If the slime is too hard, add shampoo. If the slime is too soft, add more toothpaste.
- Step 6: After adding the ingredients, continue to stir until the mixture becomes one.
- Step 7: Put the slime in the freezer for 10 to 60 minutes. Check once every 10 minutes. The slime is now hard, but not as hard as a rock. If slime is still too mushy, you should freeze more slime until you feel satisfied.
- Step 8: Take the slime out of the freezer, then knead , knead and squeeze with your fingers until the slime is soft and flexible again.
Make slime with milk glue
Tools to make slime with milk tape
- Milk glue
- Stir stick
How to make slime with milk glue
- Step 1: You put milk glue and toothpaste into 2 separate jars with equal amounts.
- Step 2: Use a stick to stir the toothpaste container first
- Step 3: then stir with the milk glue mixture until the mixture stops . The slime mixture will be a bit sticky at first, but kneading it for a while will make it less sticky.
Make slime with solder
Tools to make slime with solder
- 120ml clear glue
- 240ml hot water
- 30ml filtered water
- 2.5ml solder
How to make slime with solder
- Step 1: You stir the solder in hot water until the solder is completely dissolved in the water and becomes transparent .
- Step 2: Add 1 tablespoon of filtered water into the glue mixture and 3 teaspoons of borax solution . Stir well by hand and you’re done.
- Step 3: If the slime is too sticky, add the solder solution, and the hard slime, add glue. Knead by hand until the mixture is firm.
Make slime with baking soda
Tools to make slime with baking soda
- 100ml clear glue
- 200ml hot water
- 60ml filtered water
- 30ml saline solution
- 6g baking salt
How to make slime with baking soda
- Step 1: You add hot water to 6g of baking soda and then dissolve the solution, let it cool.
- Step 2: You add filtered water into the glue mixture , then add the salt water solution and stir all the ingredients. This mixture will be a bit thick even in liquid form.
- Step 3: Next, pour the above mixture into the cooled baking soda mixture and stir well. Strain the baking soda mixture and remove the slime from the bowl, knead and squeeze. So completed.
Make slime with lake
Tools to make slime with lake
- 1 bottle of lake water
- 1 cap of dishwashing liquid
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 caps of filtered water
How to make slime with lake
- Step 1: You dilute the pool with 2 caps of filtered water and stir until the mixture is mixed. You measure 1 cap of dishwashing liquid and then put it in the above cup , continue to stir.
- Step 2: Salt you mix with 1 cap of water to form a salt water solution and then pour it over the above mixture of lake and dishwashing liquid , stirring to form slime. Knead until the slime is less watery and soft .
Make slime with shampoo and cornstarch
Tools to make slime with shampoo and corn starch
- 280g corn starch
- 120ml shampoo
- 90ml water
- Food coloring of your choice
- Optional glitter
How to make slime with shampoo and corn starch
- Step 1: Put 120ml of shampoo in the bowl and sprinkle more glitter in it. If you choose white shampoo, add food coloring to make it beautiful.
- Step 2: Stir the ingredients well. Continue to add 280g cornstarch into the mixture and stir again.
- Step 3: Continuously add 15ml of water and stir, add and stir until 90ml of water is added. Slime will melt. Knead the slime by hand to get the desired consistency.
Make slime with glue and shaving cream
Tools to make slime with glue and shaving cream
- 1 bottle of lake
- 1 bottle of shaving cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons borax powder
- 1 cup hot water
How to make slime with glue and shaving cream
- Step 1: Take 1 teaspoon of borax powder in a cup of hot water. Stir until dissolved into borax solution.
- Step 2: You pour ½ cup of glue and add ½ of shaving cream and stir the mixture well until you get a thick and smooth solution.
- Step 3: Add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to the mixture to thicken the slime . Stir by hand.
- Step 4: Add 3 teaspoons of borax solution to the slime solution to give the slime the desired hardness.
So we’re done with the slime. It’s simple right, made this way slime is very thick and looks like putty. If you are interested in this toy, do it right away. Good luck.
In conclusion, making slime at home can be a fun and exciting activity for both kids and adults. With just a few simple ingredients that are easily accessible, you can create your own slime in no time. The seven easy methods discussed in this article, including using glue, borax, liquid starch, cornstarch, shampoo, toothpaste, and contact lens solution, offer a variety of options to suit different preferences and ingredients readily available in your pantry. Whether you prefer stretchy slime, fluffy slime, or glitter slime, there is a recipe for everyone. However, it is important to note the safety precautions mentioned, such as avoiding ingestion and keeping the slime away from pets and younger children. So, gather your materials, follow the instructions, and enjoy the satisfaction of creating your very own homemade slime.
Thank you for reading this post 7 easy ways to make slime you can do at home at Elsaspeak.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. DIY slime recipes for beginners
2. Homemade slime with basic ingredients
3. Simple slime making tutorials for kids
4. Quick and easy slime recipes without borax
5. Safe slime making methods for children
6. How to make slime without glue or borax
7. Fun and easy slime recipes using household items
8. Easy slime recipes for sensory play
9. Non-toxic slime making tutorials for beginners
10. Step-by-step guide to making slime at home without mess